*** Limited Time Offer, Save ₹ 1000 with Free registration for doctors ***
Board of Governors (BoG) of Medical Council of India on Wednesday, 25th March 2020 advised medical practitioners to use telemedicine while providing healthcare. They said:
"During the COVID 19 pandemic, telemedicine provides safety of patients, as well as health workers safety especially in situations where there is risk of contagious infections and it can be conducted without exposing staff to viruses or infections in the times of such outbreaks."
Click to download latest Official Govt of India advice on telemedicine
What are We doing to help you
We are grateful to our doctors who have drastically reduced doctor's fees by upto 80%, to help patients.
In response, we have also reduced website charges by over 75%, to allow you best service in this Corona Virus pandemic.
We have also waived the New doctors registration fees (Normally Rs 1000).
We are here to help you 24 x 7.
- Register and Login on OneClickDoctor.com
- Click on 'I am a Doctor' link and accept Doctor's declaration
- Complete your doctor's profile and upload medical registration certificate, identity and address proofs
- Secure communication
- Completely confidential
- Anytime Access
- Direct consultation
- From your home laptop or From your Mobile/Tablet
- Identity checks for your peace of mind
- Issue electronic prescriptions
*** You decide your own fees ***